Don’t miss out on Aspen’s last social event of the season! The Aspen Family Partnership Council is hosting A Spring Fling ~ an Aspen family dance to be held outside near the playground (in the event of inclement weather, the event will be held in the gym). It’s not too late to send in your $5 per family registration fee for this event to be held from 6:30 – 8:00 PM on Friday, April 24! You may also pay at the door! Entertainment to be provided by Lou Loiben of Personalities. C’mon out and get your ‘Spring’ on!
Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9:00 a.m.-Noon (check-in at 8:45 a.m.)
Parents of students starting at Aspen in the fall of 2015 are invited to register and attend the Parent Program, but the Children’s Program is only for CURRENTLY registered Aspen families. Please contact Nicole Carson or (847) 858-5602 if you have any questions.
For All Parents: Acclaimed Author and Speaker Kim Olver will Present Empowerment Parenting Workshop and Aspen Teachers/Staff will lead breakout sessions on the Home-School Connection. Breakout sessions taught by Mrs. Gerjol, Mrs. Manchester, Mrs. Motley, Mrs. Novak, Mrs. Saliba, Mrs. Szoke, and Mrs. Wysong.
Children’s Program (children MUST be at least 4 years old and currently enrolled Aspen family): Our awesome educational program organized by Mrs. Block, Mrs. Brocks, Mrs. Kirby and Mrs. Zurek and taught by Mrs. Foley, Mrs. Ivy, Ms. Leahy, Mrs. Liberacki, Mrs. Loiban, Mrs. Niedbalski, Mrs. Olson, Ms. Sturgill and Mrs. Vynnyk will once again delight children aged 4 through 5th grade. (Aspen Graduates are welcome…if they’d like to volunteer to help, please note so on your registration form). Kids 4 years old through 1st Grade will learn how to identify their needs and meet them responsibly through age-appropriate educational activities which include team-building games, physical exercise, creative projects and story-telling. Kids in 2nd-5th Grade will learn tips and tools on managing their behavior and meeting their needs effectively and responsibly through fun and engaging activities like a scavenger hunt, toy car races, and team-building games. A healthy snack will be provided.
A HUGE thank you to Philly G’s and Tavern on 60 for their generosity in catering lunch!
- Fourth Graders Support VHGive InitiativeMay 24, 2017 - 7:50 am
- Students Help Feed Starving ChildrenMay 1, 2017 - 1:12 pm
- 2017 Creative Writing Contest WinnersMay 1, 2017 - 12:33 pm
- Students Can Show Teachers How Much They are Appreciate...April 27, 2017 - 2:36 pm
- Water FiltrationApril 24, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- Aspen Musical ProgramsApril 21, 2017 - 7:40 am
- Important Information for Bus Riders from Westwood Neig...April 20, 2017 - 1:08 pm
- PTO Staff Appreciation WeekApril 20, 2017 - 11:06 am
- Valentine’s Day Provides Fun Learning ExperiencesFebruary 15, 2019 - 2:30 pm
- Rescheduled bad weather make up daysFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:55 am
- Parent / Teacher ConferencesFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:52 am
- 2nd grade students to visit the Allstate ArenaFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:49 am
- PTO Book FairFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:47 am
- PTO Valentines parties were a hit!February 13, 2019 - 11:44 am
- Thank you for donating to PADSFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:43 am
- Students Give Stellar PerformanceFebruary 13, 2019 - 8:41 am