The Aspen/Elementary South band concert was cancelled due to bad weather for the second time! Our students are still eager to perform for you and we have rescheduled the band concert for Tuesday, February 12 at 7:00 p.m. in the Aspen gym. You won’t want to miss this great night – it will be well worth the wait
4th grade band students can get their instruments at the 4th grade band orientation night at Middle School South from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Our new 4th & 5th grade Aspen Chorus has begun and meets on Tuesdays right after school. Interested? Your 4th or 5th grader can still sign up! Use this form to enroll.
5th grade orchestra small group lessons begin on Thursday, September 20 during the school day and 5th grade band small group lessons begin on Friday, September 21.
5th grade band and orchestra small group lessons (during the school day) begin on Monday, September 17. Check the lessons schedule that the band and orchestra teachers have posted on the website to see when your student has their small group lesson during the day. Don’t forget those instruments!
Las clases de banda y orquesta del 5to grado empiezan el lunes, 17 de septiembre (en horario escolar). Revise el itinerario de clases publicado en la página web por los maestros de la banda y la orquesta para corroborar cuando su hijo/a tiene clase de grupo pequeño. ¡No se olvide traer los instrumentos a clase!
We are thrilled to announce the start of the Aspen Chorus. Thanks to the generous offer of time and support from Mrs. Klein, the Middle School South Chorus Teacher, 4th and 5th grade students at Aspen will have the opportunity to participate in chorus. This opportunity is being offered at no cost and will allow students to participate in two concerts. Please read the information included and encourage your 4th and/or 5th grade student to participate. Parent permission forms are due back to Aspen on Friday, September 14th.
Nuevo coro de Aspen
Estamos encantados de anunciar el comienzo del Coro de Aspen. Gracias a la generosa oferta de tiempo y apoyo de la Sra. Klein, la maestra del Coro Sur de la escuela secundaria, los estudiantes de 4to y 5to grado en Aspen tendrán la oportunidad de participar en el coro. Esta oportunidad se ofrece sin costo y permitirá a los estudiantes participar en dos conciertos. Por favor, lea la información incluida y anime a su 4 ° y / o 5 ° grado a participar. Los formularios de permiso de los padres deben devolverse a Aspen el viernes 14 de septiembrMore Info / forms in English and Spanish
- Fourth Graders Support VHGive InitiativeMay 24, 2017 - 7:50 am
- Students Help Feed Starving ChildrenMay 1, 2017 - 1:12 pm
- 2017 Creative Writing Contest WinnersMay 1, 2017 - 12:33 pm
- Students Can Show Teachers How Much They are Appreciate...April 27, 2017 - 2:36 pm
- Water FiltrationApril 24, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- Aspen Musical ProgramsApril 21, 2017 - 7:40 am
- Important Information for Bus Riders from Westwood Neig...April 20, 2017 - 1:08 pm
- PTO Staff Appreciation WeekApril 20, 2017 - 11:06 am
- Valentine’s Day Provides Fun Learning ExperiencesFebruary 15, 2019 - 2:30 pm
- Rescheduled bad weather make up daysFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:55 am
- Parent / Teacher ConferencesFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:52 am
- 2nd grade students to visit the Allstate ArenaFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:49 am
- PTO Book FairFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:47 am
- PTO Valentines parties were a hit!February 13, 2019 - 11:44 am
- Thank you for donating to PADSFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:43 am
- Students Give Stellar PerformanceFebruary 13, 2019 - 8:41 am