Our last day of school is Thursday, June 6. Final report cards will be available to access on that day.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 302 entries.
Entries by admin
Planned activities have been scheduled for all Aspen students to help celebrate all the reading that has taken place all year. On Tuesday, a Reading Celebration video will be played in each classroom right after morning announcements. Also starting May 28, our PE teachers will do an activity outside in the “Grassy Grove” during PE. […]
Friday, May 31 will be the last birthday breakfast for this school year. Mr. Fredricksen will be celebrating with all students that have a birthday in May. Please call in to RSVP and let us know what your child would like for breakfast.
The PTO School Supply Kits fundraiser has begun! Believe it or not, it is now time to buy your school supply kits for next year. You can purchase them either online or on the paper form. If you purchase them online (hawthornpto.org/supplies), you are able to use a credit card, but your order must be […]
We couldn’t ask for better volunteers! From working in the workroom by cutting, pasting, tracing, to copying, laminating, helping in the library, helping in the classroom, Choice Time, helping serve in the lounge and at the Conference dinners, and a million other things – our volunteers do it all! We most certainly couldn’t do what […]
Our 3rd grade classes are lucky enough to be going to the Brookfield Zoo on Tuesday, May 21. They will be visiting an array of exhibits from amphibians and invertebrates to birds, reptiles and exotic mammals. They are in for a great day!
Our band and orchestra students have been working hard preparing for their concerts on Tuesday, May 21 for orchestra and Wednesday, May 22 for band. Both concerts will be held in Aspen’s gym. Concerts begin at 7:00 p.m. Don’t miss it!
As the end of the year approaches, Aspen students look forward to Field Day. This year, Field Day is scheduled for Friday, May 24. Our Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade students will participate from 8:10 – 10:00. Our 4th and 5th grade students will participate from 11:50 – 1:50. All students will […]
Congratulations to all our students for their great musical performances on May 7 and May 9 at our Open House/Music program nights. Thank you to parents who came out and supported our students and visited the school.
The final MAP testing of the year will be taking place next week, from May 13 – May 17. You can help support your student by making sure they get a good night’s rest all week and also get a good, nourishing breakfast. Thanks for your support!
- ACE Student Talks about the TeamNovember 1, 2017 - 9:40 am
- Art Adventure Chairs NeededOctober 10, 2017 - 8:32 am
- Aspen Updates October 6, 2017October 5, 2017 - 3:46 pm
- Students Create Matisse-inspired Name DesignsOctober 3, 2017 - 3:51 pm
- Students Design Windproof Homes in STEM ProjectOctober 3, 2017 - 11:01 am
- Aspen Updates September 29, 2017September 28, 2017 - 3:31 pm
- Brief AlertSeptember 27, 2017 - 11:12 am
- Parent Education TeamSeptember 20, 2017 - 8:20 am
- DreamBox AccessJune 26, 2019 - 4:10 pm
- Students Honored at Fly Away CeremonyJune 7, 2019 - 11:11 am
- Hugs and More Hugs on Last Day of SchoolJune 7, 2019 - 10:05 am
- Aspen’s Got TalentMay 30, 2019 - 4:08 pm
- End of the year PTO partiesMay 30, 2019 - 4:05 pm
- Yearbooks Still AvailableMay 30, 2019 - 4:00 pm
- Library Books are DueMay 30, 2019 - 3:41 pm
- Lost and FoundMay 30, 2019 - 3:40 pm