In May Aspen students will present two music programs entitled “Aspen’s Musical Journey”. Kindergarteners, first and second graders will perform on Tuesday evening, May 7. The program will begin at 6:35 pm with a performance by the Kindergarten students. The 1st and 2nd grade classes will perform at approximately 7:00 pm. The performance on Thursday, […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 289 entries.
Entries by admin
61 families enjoyed the last Aspen Family Night as they got to see an animal show put on by Animal Quest. Students were able to see a snake, a skunk, a Madagascar hissing cockroach, a hedgehog, a monitor lizard, and the cutest of all, a floppy-eared bunny. Students loved getting up close and touching some […]
Our PE classes are all set up and ready to go with the Climbing Unit. Students are being challenged to develop their coordination and balancing skills. Their flexibility and strength is also being tested by climbing and balancing on a variety of different structures. Spotters and safety mats are all in place as students try […]
There is no school on Friday, April 19 in observance of Good Friday. Have a wonderful long weekend. School is back in session on Monday, 4/22.
Believe it or not, the middle of our final trimester of the year is on Tuesday, April 23. Mid term reports will be coming home on May 7.
Fireman Tony, from Countryside Fire Department, will be coming to visit Kindergarten classes on Wednesday, April 24. He will show them the equipment firemen have to wear and talk about fire safety. On the same day, Fireman Tony will visit our 4th grade students and will be bringing along the smoke trailer. The trailer gives […]
Mark your calendars now for the upcoming open house and music program. Tuesday, May 7 will be for Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grades and Thursday, May 9 is for 3rd, 4th & 5th grades. This is an evening you won’t want to miss!
We made it through our first week back from Spring Break! The students did a great job getting back into their daily routine and back to learning. We only have 9 weeks of school left – let’s finish strong!
Please join us for the last Aspen Family Night of this school year on Friday, April 12 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Report cards can now be accessed via the PowerSchool Parent Portal (https://ps.hawthorn73.org/ public/). We did, however, send other information home (test results, flyers, etc.) in the report card envelopes, and we are asking you to please sign the report card envelopes and send them back in to school with your child. Thank you!
- Aspen Updates October 20, 2017October 20, 2017 - 7:39 am
- Connect with HawthornSeptember 11, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Unconfirmed Report About a Male Approaching StudentsSeptember 8, 2017 - 3:31 pm
- Aspen Updates September 8, 2017September 7, 2017 - 3:44 pm
- Aspen Updates September 1, 2017August 31, 2017 - 3:51 pm
- Help Countryside Fire Protection District Win a GrantAugust 31, 2017 - 2:16 pm
- AFPC-Volunteers NeededAugust 30, 2017 - 3:54 pm
- AFPC Family DanceAugust 30, 2017 - 3:00 pm
- Nora Friends Shine at Aspen AssemblyMay 21, 2019 - 11:16 am
- PTO School Supplies for 19/20 School YearMay 16, 2019 - 3:55 pm
- Thank you, Volunteers!May 16, 2019 - 3:46 pm
- 3rd Grade is Going to the ZooMay 16, 2019 - 3:45 pm
- Band and Orchestra ConcertsMay 16, 2019 - 3:44 pm
- Field Day is Here!May 16, 2019 - 3:40 pm
- Students Design Their Own ShirtsMay 13, 2019 - 11:44 am
- Open House / Music Program InformationMay 9, 2019 - 2:20 pm