Fourth grade students zipped around the gym with grace and style during the rollerskating unit in PE.
About Leslie Piotrowski
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Leslie Piotrowski contributed a whooping 103 entries.
Entries by Leslie Piotrowski
Ms. Pogachnik at Aspen Elementary invited parents to work with her fifth grade students at problem solving stations this morning. Parents and students enjoyed solving problems together.
Thank you to all our PTO parents who planned and participated in the Halloween parties on Thursday for our students. Everyone had a great time enjoying each other’s costumes and playing games.
Congratulations to Mrs. Luce and the Aspen Choir for performing in the “Hawthorn Sings Choir Concert” at Middle School South on Wednesday, October 30. They did an awesome job!
Many, many thanks to all of our families who donated socks to Student Council’s SOCTOBER event. The socks will be donated to the homeless in our community. We are so proud and happy to report that to date we have collected almost 400 pairs of socks!!!
A special shout out goes to our PTO for bringing in an unbelievable spread of goodies for the staff to enjoy on Halloween morning. Thank you, Heidi Gutowski, for organizing this lovely treat.
If your child was absent on September 19 when ED Clark Photography came out to take school portraits, or if you didn’t like the pictures that were taken that day, picture retakes are scheduled for Wednesday, November 6. Picture order forms are available in the office if you need one.
Students in grades 2nd – 5th grade will begin rollerskating in PE classes on Monday, November 4. This fun activity is a favorite with our students. They will learn the basic rollerskating skills including forward & backward skating, cornering and stopping. A variety of other skating games and activities will also be offered. Every participating […]
Students in Ms. Green’s first grade class at Aspen Elementary voted on the submissions they liked best in Aspen’s pumpkin contest. More than 140 creative, imaginative and colorful pumpkin creations were submitted.
Sign up now for the next Aspen Family Night, which is the Mousetrap Machine Show. This interactive evening combines science, math and art to teach students about how the 5 essential simple machines work. Throughout the evening, volunteers will demonstrate the workings of these five simple machines by using oversized balloon sculptures. Pizza will also […]
- Hawthorn Summer Music Camp 2018March 1, 2018 - 1:54 pm
- Hawthorn Hosts an Evening with the BoardJanuary 30, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- Aspen’s 11th Annual Family UniversityJanuary 30, 2018 - 7:36 am
- Maggie the Reading Dog Visits AspenJanuary 23, 2018 - 9:36 am
- Practice Makes PerfectJanuary 18, 2018 - 11:59 am
- Aspen Updates January 12, 2018January 11, 2018 - 1:16 pm
- Help Needed to Plan Staff AppreciationJanuary 8, 2018 - 8:52 am
- Aspen Updates December 15, 2017December 14, 2017 - 2:12 pm
- Spirit Fridays are coming soon to Aspen School!November 15, 2019 - 8:58 am
- Book Fair is Coming!November 15, 2019 - 8:43 am
- dhTrimester 2 here we come!November 14, 2019 - 4:12 pm
- Skating with Grace and StyleNovember 13, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Veterans Day – No SchoolNovember 6, 2019 - 1:37 pm
- Parents and Students Solve Problems TogetherNovember 6, 2019 - 10:23 am
- Halloween Room Parties were a hit!October 31, 2019 - 2:42 pm
- Choir Performs at ConcertOctober 31, 2019 - 2:36 pm