Back by popular demand, the Hawthorn PTO is offering an encore Spirit Wear Sale that goes from now until Sunday, Nov. 22. For more information, visit this website. If you have questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lesli Piotrowski
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lesli Piotrowski contributed a whooping 19 entries.
Entries by Lesli Piotrowski
Thanks to parents and community members, the food pantries at Hawthorn Elementary North and Aspen Elementary were brimming with fresh goods to hand out during Hawthorn District 73’s Student Supply Pick Up on October 29. Staff gave away numerous bags of groceries to families in need as they arrived in cars to pick up school […]
We look forward to seeing you at Band Orientation Night! This is an event for students and parents to attend together. At 7:00 pm click on the link for your student’s school. At 7:30 pm click on the link for your student’s instrument. You will need your instrument for the 7:30 meeting, but please do […]
The next Aspen Family Night is scheduled for Friday, April 3. This event will be hosted by the Multicultural Family Alliance and the theme is: Families Around the World – Your Passport through Food and Games. The Multicultural Family Alliance is looking for volunteers to host a game or a craft or bring in bite […]
Calling all parents of incoming kindergartners! An information night is planned for Tuesday, March 10 for all kindergarten parents and will be held at Elementary South at 7:00 p.m. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn all about the new kindergarten building and registration procedures. If you are interested in the School of Dual Language kindergarten […]
Tuesday, March 3 is the end of Trimester 2. Report cards will be posted on Thursday, March 12. The final Trimester of this school year begins on Wednesday, March 4. The last day of school is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, June 2.
Thank you to all our wonderful PTO volunteers who manned and worked the Scholastic Book Fair. Our students loved the jungle theme and great book selection. Our coin drive campaign, All For Books, was a big success and enabled some students to get a new book who might not otherwise get one. The Scholastic Book […]
Conferences took place on Thursday, February 27 and Friday, February 28. Thank you to all parents who came and met with their child’s teacher. Conferences are a great time to discuss a child’s progress at school and celebrate their success and discuss areas for growth. If you didn’t have a chance to meet with your […]
Fourth grade students at Aspen Elementary had great fun making paper flowers and colorful heart-shaped cards, stacking cups and playing other games on Valentine’s Day. The second floor’s fourth grade section was alive with children having fun.
Merrick, a character from the book “Towervale,” gave a presentation to third, fourth and fifth grade students at Aspen Elementary last Friday. In addition to talking about the book, he provided tips on how to become a better writer.
- Thank youSeptember 5, 2018 - 9:04 am
- Aspen Updates April 13, 2018April 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- PTO Family Fun & Fitness Night FundraiserApril 12, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- Apsen Updates April 6, 2018April 5, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Staff Appreciation ContributionsApril 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- District 73 Schedules Community Engagement MeetingsMarch 21, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Aspen Updates March 21, 2018March 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm
- Apsen Updates March 16, 2018March 15, 2018 - 7:40 am
- Encore Spirit Wear SaleNovember 18, 2020 - 10:45 am
- Community and Families Provide Unprecedented Donations to...November 4, 2020 - 3:35 pm
- 4th Grade Band & Orchestra Orientation Night –...October 8, 2020 - 9:42 am
- Open Enrollment for Optional Student InsuranceSeptember 11, 2020 - 7:55 am
- Meals for FamiliesSeptember 10, 2020 - 7:46 pm
- 5th Grade BAND & ORCHESTRAAugust 31, 2020 - 11:50 am
- Next AFPC Family NightFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:38 pm
- Kindergarten Parent Information Night InformationFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:35 pm