The safety of all students is our first priority. Our staff is outside to help enforce these procedures to make sure all goes smoothly. Parents, please help us keep everyone safe by remembering the following procedures when you drop-off or pick-up your children:
– Pull up to the orange sign. We need to get as many cars as possible on our curb and off of Aspen Drive.
– Please stay in your car when dropping off and picking up your child in the car line.
– Please have your child unload from the passenger side only.
– If you need to get out of the car to help your child, please park and use the crosswalk.
– If you park in the lot, please use the crosswalk and walk your child all the way across.
– Per Illinois law, you cannot use your cell phone in a school zone.
Also, if your child is delayed in getting out of the building and to your car, you will be asked to pull forward to maintain a steady flow of traffic.
We appreciate your patience at all times to make sure our children are safe. Thank you for your cooperation.