Our Student Council has put together a list of school Spirit Fridays for the entire year, and have chosen the week of Valentines Day to highlight friendship by scheduling a special theme for each day of the week. See below for the daily schedule:
- 2/11- Team up with your friends – Wear your favorite team shirts, jerseys or hats
- 2/12 – True Happiness Tuesday – Wear your best smile for class pictures today
- 2/13 – Work it out Wednesday – Friends work it out – wear sweatpants or workout clothes
- 2/14 – There for you Thursday – Wear red or hearts to show friends you are there for them
- 2/15 – Super Hero Friday – Good friends are true super heroes! Wear superhero t-shirts, capes or hats
Students are encouraged to join in on the fun and show their school spirit and school pride by participating in these theme days.
Also, as a part of Friendship Week, Student Council will be collecting new and unused socks for our friends at PADS of Lake County during the week of 2/11-2/15. If you are able to donate, please drop off your socks in the bin located in the main lobby. Thank you!