It’s parent teacher time, and that means it’s time for Scholastic Book Fair! Our Scholastic Book Fair brings the books kids want to read right into our school. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits. We will be right inside the front doors and open for business during the conferences.
Our thanks goes out to our PTO Book fair volunteers for putting on and running a wonderful book fair. A special thanks to Mrs. Emily Pattee who was the chair for this year’s fair and Mrs. Bauer who also came in each day to help. Many volunteer hours went into setting up, organizing, helping students pick out books, fulfilling the book orders, and tearing down the book fair for our students. We appreciate the entire team’s hard work!
The All For Books fund raiser this year was between the students and the teachers. Both groups were challenged to bring in coins each day this week and the students consistently won! The teachers were then required to wear a dinosaur visor during the last hour of the day. Student also voted on favorite dinosaur, and the Plesiosaurus won!
Thank you to all parents who purchased books through the book fair for your students. Your support of your students and our school is appreciated so much!
The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
- Friendly RemindersSeptember 5, 2018 - 9:08 am
- Key to 73 Education Foundation Wants Your InputApril 19, 2018 - 1:20 pm
- Aspen Updates April 13, 2018April 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- PTO Family Fun & Fitness Night FundraiserApril 12, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- Apsen Updates April 6, 2018April 5, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Staff Appreciation ContributionsApril 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- District 73 Schedules Community Engagement MeetingsMarch 21, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Aspen Updates March 21, 2018March 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm
- Students Test How Far a Paper Airplane Can FlyFebruary 16, 2021 - 10:36 am
- Valentine’s Day Activities Are a BlastFebruary 11, 2021 - 3:02 pm
- Students Learn All About the SunFebruary 10, 2021 - 9:54 am
- Encore Spirit Wear SaleNovember 18, 2020 - 10:45 am
- Community and Families Provide Unprecedented Donations to...November 4, 2020 - 3:35 pm
- 4th Grade Band & Orchestra Orientation Night –...October 8, 2020 - 9:42 am
- Open Enrollment for Optional Student InsuranceSeptember 11, 2020 - 7:55 am
- Meals for FamiliesSeptember 10, 2020 - 7:46 pm