It’s parent teacher time, and that means it’s time for Scholastic Book Fair! Our Scholastic Book Fair brings the books kids want to read right into our school. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits. We will be right inside the front doors and open for business during the conferences.
Our thanks goes out to our PTO Book fair volunteers for putting on and running a wonderful book fair. A special thanks to Mrs. Emily Pattee who was the chair for this year’s fair and Mrs. Bauer who also came in each day to help. Many volunteer hours went into setting up, organizing, helping students pick out books, fulfilling the book orders, and tearing down the book fair for our students. We appreciate the entire team’s hard work!
The All For Books fund raiser this year was between the students and the teachers. Both groups were challenged to bring in coins each day this week and the students consistently won! The teachers were then required to wear a dinosaur visor during the last hour of the day. Student also voted on favorite dinosaur, and the Plesiosaurus won!
Thank you to all parents who purchased books through the book fair for your students. Your support of your students and our school is appreciated so much!
The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at email@example.com. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
- Aspen Updates June 1, 2018May 31, 2018 - 12:49 pm
- Staff Appreciation ContributionsApril 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- District 73 Schedules Community Engagement MeetingsMarch 21, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Aspen Updates March 21, 2018March 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm
- Apsen Updates March 16, 2018March 15, 2018 - 7:40 am
- Aspen Spring Open House and Music ProgramsMarch 13, 2018 - 3:23 pm
- Aspen Updates March 9, 2018March 8, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Message Regarding National School WalkoutsMarch 7, 2018 - 2:18 pm
- Open Enrollment for Optional Student InsuranceSeptember 11, 2020 - 7:55 am
- Meals for FamiliesSeptember 10, 2020 - 7:46 pm
- 5th Grade BAND & ORCHESTRAAugust 31, 2020 - 11:50 am
- Next AFPC Family NightFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:38 pm
- Kindergarten Parent Information Night InformationFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:35 pm
- Trimester 2 EndsFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:33 pm
- PTO Book Fair a Success!February 27, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Parent/Teacher ConferencesFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:26 pm