The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at email@example.com. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
- Important Information for Bus Riders from Westwood Neig...April 20, 2017 - 1:08 pm
- Aspen Spring Open House and Music ProgramsApril 5, 2017 - 3:47 pm
- A Note from the Aspen Nurse Concerning Epipen RecallsApril 3, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Musical HonorMarch 22, 2017 - 11:07 am
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:32 pm
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 19, 2017 - 1:22 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Spelling Bee comingJanuary 18, 2019 - 2:28 pm
- Band ConcertJanuary 18, 2019 - 9:25 am
- Variety Show is ComingJanuary 18, 2019 - 9:22 am
- Aspen Spirit Day Friday ScheduleJanuary 10, 2019 - 3:16 pm
- Food Pantry at AspenJanuary 10, 2019 - 3:08 pm
- Kindergarten Information Night for 2019/20 school yearJanuary 10, 2019 - 2:58 pm
- Mark your calendars!January 10, 2019 - 2:54 pm
- Welcome back – Happy New yearJanuary 10, 2019 - 2:41 pm