Don’t miss out on Aspen’s last social event of the season! The Aspen Family Partnership Council is hosting A Spring Fling ~ an Aspen family dance to be held outside near the playground (in the event of inclement weather, the event will be held in the gym). It’s not too late to send in your $5 per family registration fee for this event to be held from 6:30 – 8:00 PM on Friday, April 24! You may also pay at the door! Entertainment to be provided by Lou Loiben of Personalities. C’mon out and get your ‘Spring’ on!
Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9:00 a.m.-Noon (check-in at 8:45 a.m.)
Parents of students starting at Aspen in the fall of 2015 are invited to register and attend the Parent Program, but the Children’s Program is only for CURRENTLY registered Aspen families. Please contact Nicole Carson or (847) 858-5602 if you have any questions.
For All Parents: Acclaimed Author and Speaker Kim Olver will Present Empowerment Parenting Workshop and Aspen Teachers/Staff will lead breakout sessions on the Home-School Connection. Breakout sessions taught by Mrs. Gerjol, Mrs. Manchester, Mrs. Motley, Mrs. Novak, Mrs. Saliba, Mrs. Szoke, and Mrs. Wysong.
Children’s Program (children MUST be at least 4 years old and currently enrolled Aspen family): Our awesome educational program organized by Mrs. Block, Mrs. Brocks, Mrs. Kirby and Mrs. Zurek and taught by Mrs. Foley, Mrs. Ivy, Ms. Leahy, Mrs. Liberacki, Mrs. Loiban, Mrs. Niedbalski, Mrs. Olson, Ms. Sturgill and Mrs. Vynnyk will once again delight children aged 4 through 5th grade. (Aspen Graduates are welcome…if they’d like to volunteer to help, please note so on your registration form). Kids 4 years old through 1st Grade will learn how to identify their needs and meet them responsibly through age-appropriate educational activities which include team-building games, physical exercise, creative projects and story-telling. Kids in 2nd-5th Grade will learn tips and tools on managing their behavior and meeting their needs effectively and responsibly through fun and engaging activities like a scavenger hunt, toy car races, and team-building games. A healthy snack will be provided.
A HUGE thank you to Philly G’s and Tavern on 60 for their generosity in catering lunch!
- ACE Student Talks about the TeamNovember 1, 2017 - 9:40 am
- Art Adventure Chairs NeededOctober 10, 2017 - 8:32 am
- Aspen Updates October 6, 2017October 5, 2017 - 3:46 pm
- Students Create Matisse-inspired Name DesignsOctober 3, 2017 - 3:51 pm
- Students Design Windproof Homes in STEM ProjectOctober 3, 2017 - 11:01 am
- Aspen Updates September 29, 2017September 28, 2017 - 3:31 pm
- Brief AlertSeptember 27, 2017 - 11:12 am
- Parent Education TeamSeptember 20, 2017 - 8:20 am
- Students Honored at Fly Away CeremonyJune 7, 2019 - 11:11 am
- Hugs and More Hugs on Last Day of SchoolJune 7, 2019 - 10:05 am
- Aspen’s Got TalentMay 30, 2019 - 4:08 pm
- End of the year PTO partiesMay 30, 2019 - 4:05 pm
- Yearbooks Still AvailableMay 30, 2019 - 4:00 pm
- Library Books are DueMay 30, 2019 - 3:41 pm
- Lost and FoundMay 30, 2019 - 3:40 pm
- Last Day of School – Fly away ceremonyMay 30, 2019 - 3:37 pm