Students in grades 3-5 will be taking the ISAT test March 4th – March 14th. This is a state required test where students in 3rd and 5th are assessed in Reading and Mathematics and students in grade 4 are tested in Reading, Mathematics and Science.
You can help your child do his/her best on the test by:
• making sure that your child attends school on the days of testing
• making sure your child gets a good night’s sleep the night before testing
• providing a healthy breakfast on the mornings of testing
• reminding your child to ask the teacher questions if he/she does not understand the test directions
• letting your child know that you have confidence in his/her ability to do his/her best
• advising your child not to worry about the test, but to just do the best he/she can