Parents of next school year’s incoming kindergartners are invited to come to an information night at Aspen School which will take place on Thursday, January 31 at 7 p.m. in the Aspen cafeteria. There you will learn about how to register your child for kindergarten, what their day will be like, bus information, medical information, and other general information about our school. Our PTO will have information along with the Aspen Family Partnership Council, and scouts and other groups may be represented as well. This is an event for parents only, as students will be given a time to meet their new teacher and see their new classroom sometime in August. If you know of a new family that may have moved into our district that has an incoming kindergartner, please pass this information along.
Kindergarten registration is now open for fall 2016. Children who turn 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2016 are eligible for kindergarten. To learn more about the district’s kindergarten program, curriculum, schools and the registration process, please go to the kindergarten registration website page or call the District Office at 847-990-4280 or 847-990-4217.
Parents of incoming kindergarten students are invited to tour Aspen Elementary on Wednesday, Feb.5th at either 8:00 am or 6:30 pm. This roughly 30 minute tour will be conducted by Aspen staff. Please enter through the front office. No pre-registration is necessary.
- Hawthorn Summer Music Camp 2018March 1, 2018 - 1:54 pm
- Hawthorn Hosts an Evening with the BoardJanuary 30, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- Aspen’s 11th Annual Family UniversityJanuary 30, 2018 - 7:36 am
- Maggie the Reading Dog Visits AspenJanuary 23, 2018 - 9:36 am
- Practice Makes PerfectJanuary 18, 2018 - 11:59 am
- Aspen Updates January 12, 2018January 11, 2018 - 1:16 pm
- Help Needed to Plan Staff AppreciationJanuary 8, 2018 - 8:52 am
- Aspen Updates December 15, 2017December 14, 2017 - 2:12 pm
- Spirit Fridays are coming soon to Aspen School!November 15, 2019 - 8:58 am
- Book Fair is Coming!November 15, 2019 - 8:43 am
- dhTrimester 2 here we come!November 14, 2019 - 4:12 pm
- Skating with Grace and StyleNovember 13, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Veterans Day – No SchoolNovember 6, 2019 - 1:37 pm
- Parents and Students Solve Problems TogetherNovember 6, 2019 - 10:23 am
- Halloween Room Parties were a hit!October 31, 2019 - 2:42 pm
- Choir Performs at ConcertOctober 31, 2019 - 2:36 pm