Parents of next school year’s incoming kindergartners are invited to come to an information night at Aspen School which will take place on Thursday, January 31 at 7 p.m. in the Aspen cafeteria. There you will learn about how to register your child for kindergarten, what their day will be like, bus information, medical information, and other general information about our school. Our PTO will have information along with the Aspen Family Partnership Council, and scouts and other groups may be represented as well. This is an event for parents only, as students will be given a time to meet their new teacher and see their new classroom sometime in August. If you know of a new family that may have moved into our district that has an incoming kindergartner, please pass this information along.
Kindergarten registration is now open for fall 2016. Children who turn 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2016 are eligible for kindergarten. To learn more about the district’s kindergarten program, curriculum, schools and the registration process, please go to the kindergarten registration website page or call the District Office at 847-990-4280 or 847-990-4217.
Parents of incoming kindergarten students are invited to tour Aspen Elementary on Wednesday, Feb.5th at either 8:00 am or 6:30 pm. This roughly 30 minute tour will be conducted by Aspen staff. Please enter through the front office. No pre-registration is necessary.
- Practice Makes PerfectJanuary 18, 2018 - 11:59 am
- Donations Needed for Fall Conferences Staff DinnerNovember 13, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Join us For American Education WeekNovember 9, 2017 - 2:34 pm
- Cards for HeroesNovember 9, 2017 - 2:27 pm
- Aspen Updates November 10, 2017November 9, 2017 - 2:09 pm
- PTO Fall Book FairNovember 9, 2017 - 7:51 am
- Family Night A Huge Success!November 7, 2017 - 2:53 pm
- Halloween/FallFest ActivitiesNovember 2, 2017 - 3:10 pm
- Mid Term Reports Go HomeOctober 10, 2019 - 12:20 pm
- Health Deadline Is HereOctober 10, 2019 - 12:05 pm
- Columbus DayOctober 10, 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Fire Safety Poster WinnersOctober 10, 2019 - 11:57 am
- Aspen and Middle School North Flags to Fly in Antarctic...October 8, 2019 - 11:19 am
- Learning About Johnny AppleseedOctober 7, 2019 - 8:13 am
- Time to Trim the GrassOctober 3, 2019 - 2:38 pm
- Fourth Grade After School Band Rehearsal BeginsOctober 3, 2019 - 11:38 am