Aspen students are part of the online meal prepayment/management system from Meals Plus called Lunch Pre Pay. This a a secure and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student’s meal account using a credit or debit card. Parents can easily check the account balance and review student purchases through a simple-to-use 90 day history report. You may also sign up to receive a low balance email notification.
Families are urged to begin using http://www.LunchPrepay.com. To register for the program you will need to first go online and setup an account for each student. The account requires your child’s student ID number, which each family received in early September. (If you do not have your child’s ID please contact the Aspen Office at 947-990-4300 and they will assist you.) There is no membership fee for Hawthorn parents to use this system, however there is a $1.95 transaction fee to cover bank/credit card processing fees.
Please register today:
Go online to http://www.LunchPrepay.com
Create an account for each student, using your child’s student ID number, which was sent home in early September. If you need further help with an ID please contact the Aspen main office at 847-990-4300.
Prepay for meals using a credit or debit card.
Set a low balance email notification, check 90-day history and more.
- Practice Makes PerfectJanuary 18, 2018 - 11:59 am
- Donations Needed for Fall Conferences Staff DinnerNovember 13, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Join us For American Education WeekNovember 9, 2017 - 2:34 pm
- Cards for HeroesNovember 9, 2017 - 2:27 pm
- Aspen Updates November 10, 2017November 9, 2017 - 2:09 pm
- PTO Fall Book FairNovember 9, 2017 - 7:51 am
- Family Night A Huge Success!November 7, 2017 - 2:53 pm
- Halloween/FallFest ActivitiesNovember 2, 2017 - 3:10 pm
- Mid Term Reports Go HomeOctober 10, 2019 - 12:20 pm
- Health Deadline Is HereOctober 10, 2019 - 12:05 pm
- Columbus DayOctober 10, 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Fire Safety Poster WinnersOctober 10, 2019 - 11:57 am
- Aspen and Middle School North Flags to Fly in Antarctic...October 8, 2019 - 11:19 am
- Learning About Johnny AppleseedOctober 7, 2019 - 8:13 am
- Time to Trim the GrassOctober 3, 2019 - 2:38 pm
- Fourth Grade After School Band Rehearsal BeginsOctober 3, 2019 - 11:38 am