Aspen students are part of the online meal prepayment/management system from Meals Plus called Lunch Pre Pay. This a a secure and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student’s meal account using a credit or debit card. Parents can easily check the account balance and review student purchases through a simple-to-use 90 day history report. You may also sign up to receive a low balance email notification.
Families are urged to begin using http://www.LunchPrepay.com. To register for the program you will need to first go online and setup an account for each student. The account requires your child’s student ID number, which each family received in early September. (If you do not have your child’s ID please contact the Aspen Office at 947-990-4300 and they will assist you.) There is no membership fee for Hawthorn parents to use this system, however there is a $1.95 transaction fee to cover bank/credit card processing fees.
Please register today:
Go online to http://www.LunchPrepay.com
Create an account for each student, using your child’s student ID number, which was sent home in early September. If you need further help with an ID please contact the Aspen main office at 847-990-4300.
Prepay for meals using a credit or debit card.
Set a low balance email notification, check 90-day history and more.
- Aspen Family Partnership Council (AFPC) 2016-2017 Event...August 26, 2016 - 7:00 am
- Community Meeting Offers ChildcareOctober 5, 2016 - 3:11 pm
- Clown WatchOctober 5, 2016 - 3:31 pm
- AFPC Fall NewsOctober 6, 2016 - 7:50 am
- Health Forms DueOctober 6, 2016 - 5:18 pm
- Goal SettingOctober 6, 2016 - 11:08 pm
- A Parent’s Introduction to Special EducationOctober 11, 2016 - 7:38 am
- Informational Meeting on School Refusal and School Anxi...October 13, 2016 - 8:14 am
- Key to 73 Education Foundation Wants Your InputApril 19, 2018 - 1:20 pm
- Open House / Music Program InformationApril 18, 2018 - 1:26 pm
- Aspen Updates April 13, 2018April 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- PTO Family Fun & Fitness Night FundraiserApril 12, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- Apsen Updates April 6, 2018April 5, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Staff Appreciation ContributionsApril 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- District 73 Schedules Community Engagement MeetingsMarch 21, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Aspen Updates March 21, 2018March 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm