Congratulations to our band and orchestra students for putting on great concerts last week. The time you have spent practicing at home and rehearsing at school has paid off! Thank you to Mr. Fritz, our band director and Ms. Lee our orchestra director, for doing an amazing job teaching and leading our band and orchestra students.
Our band and orchestra students have been working hard preparing for their concerts on Tuesday, May 21 for orchestra and Wednesday, May 22 for band. Both concerts will be held in Aspen’s gym. Concerts begin at 7:00 p.m. Don’t miss it!
Our 4th and 5th grade band and orchestra students had the privilege of performing at the Art Hildebrand Festival last week. They were given great feedback by a panel of judges and did an excellent job!
The Aspen/Elementary South band concert was cancelled due to bad weather for the second time! Our students are still eager to perform for you and we have rescheduled the band concert for Tuesday, February 12 at 7:00 p.m. in the Aspen gym. You won’t want to miss this great night – it will be well worth the wait
4th grade band students can get their instruments at the 4th grade band orientation night at Middle School South from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Our new 4th & 5th grade Aspen Chorus has begun and meets on Tuesdays right after school. Interested? Your 4th or 5th grader can still sign up! Use this form to enroll.
5th grade orchestra small group lessons begin on Thursday, September 20 during the school day and 5th grade band small group lessons begin on Friday, September 21.
5th grade band and orchestra small group lessons (during the school day) begin on Monday, September 17. Check the lessons schedule that the band and orchestra teachers have posted on the website to see when your student has their small group lesson during the day. Don’t forget those instruments!
Las clases de banda y orquesta del 5to grado empiezan el lunes, 17 de septiembre (en horario escolar). Revise el itinerario de clases publicado en la página web por los maestros de la banda y la orquesta para corroborar cuando su hijo/a tiene clase de grupo pequeño. ¡No se olvide traer los instrumentos a clase!
We are thrilled to announce the start of the Aspen Chorus. Thanks to the generous offer of time and support from Mrs. Klein, the Middle School South Chorus Teacher, 4th and 5th grade students at Aspen will have the opportunity to participate in chorus. This opportunity is being offered at no cost and will allow students to participate in two concerts. Please read the information included and encourage your 4th and/or 5th grade student to participate. Parent permission forms are due back to Aspen on Friday, September 14th.
Nuevo coro de Aspen
Estamos encantados de anunciar el comienzo del Coro de Aspen. Gracias a la generosa oferta de tiempo y apoyo de la Sra. Klein, la maestra del Coro Sur de la escuela secundaria, los estudiantes de 4to y 5to grado en Aspen tendrán la oportunidad de participar en el coro. Esta oportunidad se ofrece sin costo y permitirá a los estudiantes participar en dos conciertos. Por favor, lea la información incluida y anime a su 4 ° y / o 5 ° grado a participar. Los formularios de permiso de los padres deben devolverse a Aspen el viernes 14 de septiembr
- Experimenting with Mixed MediaSeptember 5, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Open House / Music Program InformationApril 25, 2018 - 8:26 am
- Key to 73 Education Foundation Wants Your InputApril 19, 2018 - 1:20 pm
- Aspen Updates April 13, 2018April 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- PTO Family Fun & Fitness Night FundraiserApril 12, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- Apsen Updates April 6, 2018April 5, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Staff Appreciation ContributionsApril 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- District 73 Schedules Community Engagement MeetingsMarch 21, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Homemade Cars Are Put to the Test in Science Olympiad C...April 12, 2021 - 12:02 pm
- Students Test How Far a Paper Airplane Can FlyFebruary 16, 2021 - 10:36 am
- Valentine’s Day Activities Are a BlastFebruary 11, 2021 - 3:02 pm
- Students Learn All About the SunFebruary 10, 2021 - 9:54 am
- Encore Spirit Wear SaleNovember 18, 2020 - 10:45 am
- Community and Families Provide Unprecedented Donations to...November 4, 2020 - 3:35 pm
- 4th Grade Band & Orchestra Orientation Night –...October 8, 2020 - 9:42 am
- Open Enrollment for Optional Student InsuranceSeptember 11, 2020 - 7:55 am