The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
PTO Room Party Sign Up is now online! Please click here to indicate your interest in volunteering for this year’s PTO-sponsored classroom parties. You must sign up by Friday, September 11th. Final party assignments will be emailed to you at the end of September. Please contact Robyn Kaufman, Aspen’s PTO VP, email@example.com with questions. For Room Parent Volunteer information click on the links below:
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
|1. The Hawthorn Dial will be sent home soon! The Dial is a “must have” for every Hawthorn family. Parents have used the Dial to set up play dates with their child’s classmates, make birthday party lists, and call the schools. The Dial is free with every PTO membership! More information on joining the PTO can be found on the Join the PTO page. http://pto.hawthorn73.org/page.php?id=732_0_18_0
2. Target’s® “Take Charge of Education” program offers one of the easiest ways to raise money for our schools. If you have a Target Visa or Target REDcard, you can designate a Hawthorn School or the John Powers Center to receive a cash donation equal to 1% of purchases made at Target and 1/2% of purchases made everywhere else. Target also offers a 5% discount on your entire purchase every time you pay with one of their cards. Please visit the PTO website for more information. http://pto.hawthorn73.org/page.php?id=736_0_18_0
3. The Hawthorn PTO Discount Savings Cards are 50% off with amazing local vendors that will help you save money and will raise money for our schools! If you’re interested in purchasing a $5 card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The PTO is busy bringing you great deals and wonderfully easy opportunities to earn money for our schools and our children. Please be sure to bookmark the PTO website for all the latest news and deals, currently including the Dial, Take Charge of Education with Target, and the ever popular PTO Discount Savings cards. New events happen throughout the year so check back often, and watch your child’s backpack for weekly news.
- Aspen Family Partnership Council (AFPC) 2016-2017 Event...August 26, 2016 - 7:00 am
- Community Meeting Offers ChildcareOctober 5, 2016 - 3:11 pm
- Clown WatchOctober 5, 2016 - 3:31 pm
- AFPC Fall NewsOctober 6, 2016 - 7:50 am
- Health Forms DueOctober 6, 2016 - 5:18 pm
- Goal SettingOctober 6, 2016 - 11:08 pm
- A Parent’s Introduction to Special EducationOctober 11, 2016 - 7:38 am
- Informational Meeting on School Refusal and School Anxi...October 13, 2016 - 8:14 am
- Key to 73 Education Foundation Wants Your InputApril 19, 2018 - 1:20 pm
- Open House / Music Program InformationApril 18, 2018 - 1:26 pm
- Aspen Updates April 13, 2018April 12, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- PTO Family Fun & Fitness Night FundraiserApril 12, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- Apsen Updates April 6, 2018April 5, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Staff Appreciation ContributionsApril 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- District 73 Schedules Community Engagement MeetingsMarch 21, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Aspen Updates March 21, 2018March 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm