MAP testing will take place for grades 2-5 on Wednesday, September 4 for reading and then again on Tuesday, September 10 for math. You can help your child by making sure they have had a good night’s rest the night before and a healthy breakfast that morning.
The Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) test is now the federally required assessment which is to be administered to all third through eighth grade students this spring. We have begun testing at Aspen and will continue until through April 18. Results will be shared with parents once our 2019-2020 year begins. You can support your student(s) by making sure they have had a good, healthy breakfast each morning and have had plenty of rest the night before.
MAP testing is in full swing. Please remember to help your student(s) do their best by feeding them a good, healthy breakfast in the morning, help them get to bed early so they get a good night’s rest, and encourage them by telling them to take their time and do their best on the test.
- Hawthorn Summer Music Camp 2018March 1, 2018 - 1:54 pm
- Hawthorn Hosts an Evening with the BoardJanuary 30, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- Aspen’s 11th Annual Family UniversityJanuary 30, 2018 - 7:36 am
- Maggie the Reading Dog Visits AspenJanuary 23, 2018 - 9:36 am
- Practice Makes PerfectJanuary 18, 2018 - 11:59 am
- Aspen Updates January 12, 2018January 11, 2018 - 1:16 pm
- Help Needed to Plan Staff AppreciationJanuary 8, 2018 - 8:52 am
- Aspen Updates December 15, 2017December 14, 2017 - 2:12 pm
- Spirit Fridays are coming soon to Aspen School!November 15, 2019 - 8:58 am
- Book Fair is Coming!November 15, 2019 - 8:43 am
- dhTrimester 2 here we come!November 14, 2019 - 4:12 pm
- Skating with Grace and StyleNovember 13, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Veterans Day – No SchoolNovember 6, 2019 - 1:37 pm
- Parents and Students Solve Problems TogetherNovember 6, 2019 - 10:23 am
- Halloween Room Parties were a hit!October 31, 2019 - 2:42 pm
- Choir Performs at ConcertOctober 31, 2019 - 2:36 pm