MAP testing will take place for grades 2-5 on Wednesday, September 4 for reading and then again on Tuesday, September 10 for math. You can help your child by making sure they have had a good night’s rest the night before and a healthy breakfast that morning.
The Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) test is now the federally required assessment which is to be administered to all third through eighth grade students this spring. We have begun testing at Aspen and will continue until through April 18. Results will be shared with parents once our 2019-2020 year begins. You can support your student(s) by making sure they have had a good, healthy breakfast each morning and have had plenty of rest the night before.
MAP testing is in full swing. Please remember to help your student(s) do their best by feeding them a good, healthy breakfast in the morning, help them get to bed early so they get a good night’s rest, and encourage them by telling them to take their time and do their best on the test.
- Hawthorn School District 73 Superintendent Accepts Position...May 23, 2018 - 10:18 am
- Aspen Updates March 21, 2018March 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm
- Apsen Updates March 16, 2018March 15, 2018 - 7:40 am
- Aspen Spring Open House and Music ProgramsMarch 13, 2018 - 3:23 pm
- Aspen Updates March 9, 2018March 8, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Message Regarding National School WalkoutsMarch 7, 2018 - 2:18 pm
- Aspen Students Have a Bad Hair DayMarch 7, 2018 - 8:54 am
- Aspen Fifth-grader is a Sectional Spelling Bee ChampionMarch 6, 2018 - 9:17 am
- Next AFPC Family NightFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:38 pm
- Kindergarten Parent Information Night InformationFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:35 pm
- Trimester 2 EndsFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:33 pm
- PTO Book Fair a Success!February 27, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Parent/Teacher ConferencesFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:26 pm
- Aspen Celebrates Valentine's Day with Fun GamesFebruary 19, 2020 - 8:56 am
- Character from "Towervale" Visits Aspen Eleme...February 10, 2020 - 9:39 am
- Children's Book Author Visits AspenFebruary 7, 2020 - 11:24 am