MAP testing will take place for grades 2-5 on Wednesday, September 4 for reading and then again on Tuesday, September 10 for math. You can help your child by making sure they have had a good night’s rest the night before and a healthy breakfast that morning.
The Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) test is now the federally required assessment which is to be administered to all third through eighth grade students this spring. We have begun testing at Aspen and will continue until through April 18. Results will be shared with parents once our 2019-2020 year begins. You can support your student(s) by making sure they have had a good, healthy breakfast each morning and have had plenty of rest the night before.
MAP testing is in full swing. Please remember to help your student(s) do their best by feeding them a good, healthy breakfast in the morning, help them get to bed early so they get a good night’s rest, and encourage them by telling them to take their time and do their best on the test.
- Donations Needed for Fall Conferences Staff DinnerNovember 13, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Aspen ACE TeamOctober 26, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- Aspen’s All-Stars – Reading Team InfoOctober 26, 2017 - 3:39 pm
- Socktober!October 26, 2017 - 3:28 pm
- Halloween/FallFest ActivitiesOctober 26, 2017 - 3:22 pm
- Red Ribbon WeekOctober 26, 2017 - 3:16 pm
- Empathy Is Recognized by PeersOctober 25, 2017 - 12:03 pm
- Aspen Updates October 20, 2017October 20, 2017 - 7:39 am
- Aspen ChorusSeptember 12, 2019 - 6:52 pm
- New Reading AdventuresSeptember 12, 2019 - 2:10 pm
- Welcome back!September 5, 2019 - 2:40 pm
- First Drill of the YearSeptember 5, 2019 - 2:39 pm
- Band & Orchestra Instrument TrialsSeptember 5, 2019 - 2:36 pm
- MAP TestingSeptember 5, 2019 - 2:34 pm
- Back to School Night and First Family EventSeptember 5, 2019 - 2:33 pm
- Reflecting on STEM ProjectsSeptember 4, 2019 - 11:57 am